Pilates People Health Statement & Agreement
Our Commitment to You:
- We will respect personal decisions made regarding the exercises choices you make. However, we ask that you take care of your body and work within a pain-free range of movement, taking a rest when needed or staying with a previous exercise layer. Please do not exercise beyond what you consider to be your own ability.
- We will ensure that we use our skills and knowledge in accordance with designing safe exercise programmes that take into account your personal goals, fitness levels and exercise likes and dislikes; giving alternative exercises that may be more suitable for you.
- All client information will be kept strictly private and confidential – Please read our Privacy Statement.
- Any equipment suggested within the sessions are ‘optional’ thus clients are not obliged to work with the equipment should they feel that they don’t want to (most exercises can be performed without it).
- If you have a disability which puts you at a disadvantage, we will offer you adjustments that are reasonable for us to make.
Your Commitment to Us:
- Your health is both yours and our responsibility; please let us know of any health conditions/injuries that you may have or inform us of pregnancy (pre or post). and Where possible provide health details from your GP or health professional (e.g: GP, Physiotherapist, Podiatrist etc) – health information can be emailed with discretion to: email@example.com
- Please ensure that you consult your GP or Health Practitioner prior to starting an exercise regime.
- Safety of the session is of great importance – please let us know how you are feeling prior to every session and take responsibility to work within a safe manner choosing the options given by the PP Teacher(s) that feel right for their body on the particular day.
- Please wear appropriate clothing and footwear (if applicable – for example trainers are required Tabata to absorb the impact when exercising at a high intensity).
- Please ensure that youunderstand that you are partaking in a fitness regime ‘online’ that will have an impact on mind and body, and will let my trainer know if I feel any discomfort during the session and take breaks if needed.
- All classes are for over 16s only.